Terms & Conditions
Please read to ensure you have a great experience...
- In order to avoid damage and to maintain your natural nails, it is recommended to make an appointment every two/three weeks for maintenance.
- Gels should not be removed by the client as this can result in damage to the natural nail. Professional and safe removal of gel nails are offered either with the reapplication of a new set of gels, or with removal and tidy or mini manicure & conditioning treatment.
- Retail products to complement your treatments are available such as Homecare packs, hand cream, cuticle oil, files, matching nail polishes to the gel colours and more. All retail products are compatible with Bio Sculpture Gels.
Terms and Conditions of Treatments
- An initial consultation will be carried out at first appointments and this form must be signed before any treatments can be performed. Sam’s Nailz reserves the right to refuse to carry out any treatment if there are any contra-indications indicating it would be unwise to proceed.
- Treatments are cosmetic and are solely to improve the appearance and feel of the hands and nails. Medical treatments must be sought from your medical professional.
- A parental consent form must be signed by a parent or guardian for clients under 16 years of age and a parent or guardian must be in attendance whilst treatment is carried out. Treatments are not carried out on clients under 14 years of age.
- Mobile phones must be switched off/silent, and not used, for the duration of the treatment. Sam’s Nailz will not be responsible (due to the use of a mobile phone during your service time) for any damage done during the service and will carry an additional repair charge should gel need to be removed and reapplied. Interrupted curing (taking hand in and out of the lamp) will cause lifting of overlays.
- Please note that prices are subject to variation and Sam’s Nailz reserve the right to change pricing without prior notice.
- Nails cannot, and are not guaranteed and repair charges will apply.
- 24hrs notice would be appreciated should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.